Predictive Behavioural Profiling Explained
PROPHET is a predictive behavioural profiling instrument that we use to enrich our coaching.
We choose it over other tools because it best helps us meet the needs of our clients and their employees. Quick and easy to use, PROPHET provides high-value insights mapped against a business cycle. These insights build relationships, enhance performance and help individuals and teams to reach their potential.
- Designed specifically for developmental purposes in a business context
- It accelerates learning and change
- Perfect for leadership team sessions and strategy days
What To Expect
Rather than ‘typing’ people, PROPHET looks at how a limited range of personality traits shape a person’s preferences at work. Specifically, it explores their motivations; decision-making approach; inclinations when faced with competing priorities; and their preferred contributions to critical business activities.
To do so, it asks users to complete an online questionnaire which typically takes about 20 minutes to complete.
PROPHET then translates this assessment into written individual profiles using everyday language and presentation of data. This data is mapped against a business cycle so its relevance to work is clear at all times.
If required, a separate team report reviews the profiles of members to predict how they will work together. It also recommends how they can leverage their diversity, mitigate risks and improve results.
First individually, and then as a team where appropriate, we consider how these preferences show up in each person’s unique context and work styles with colleagues. Because we treat people as individuals and take account of their circumstances, we typically find that clients feel comfortable to accept and work with PROPHET insights.
Distribution and use of reports is carefully managed to respect and protect individual privacy.
PROPHET helps people appreciate and experience the value of diversity at work.
The insights generated by PROPHET create valuable dialogue, new perspectives and an opportunity for greater self- and collective awareness. This new information and knowledge can help transform previous sources of tension into new and more skilful responses to different situations at work.
Some of the contexts in which we have used PROPHET to support clients include:
- A newly appointed CEO gained confidence from understanding that their preferences were suited to the challenges of their role and the business context. They also developed new perspectives about how best to manage pivotal relationships with fellow board members.
- A management team became more effective and influential once they understood each others’ behavioural profiles and considered those of their key stakeholders.
- Site managers became more aware of their different styles and preferences and began to recognise each other as sources of help and a different perspective on everyday challenges.
How To Get Started
To find out how PROPHET could help you build a scalable business, book an explanatory call at a time to suit you.
Alternatively, call us on 0345 222 5618 or send us a few details and we’ll get back to you within one business day.