Business Growth Mapping Explained by Tim Cornell, Founder of Planned Ascent. Read the video script here.
Growth Mapping is a self-directed framework, process and toolkit that helps entrepreneurs and teams build solid foundations for scalable business growth.
We have developed Growth Mapping through our work with diverse companies and sectors. Today, clients can use it to better align their businesses with the outcomes they want to achieve.
Growth Mapping provides a clear overview of a business in terms everyone can adopt and work with. In addition, it also includes:
- Templated worksheets to help you work step by step through a structured process
- A reference manual that you can dip into for more detailed explanations and guidance, if you wish
- Access to expert coaching to facilitate and accelerate your work.
Your Business Self-Assessment Toolkit
By combining a clear framework with simple tools and expert coaching, Growth Mapping will equip you and your teams to:
- Lead your own diagnosis of the ability of your business to support scalable growth
- Design strategies and plans to strengthen its foundations and accelerate progress towards the outcomes you want
- Implement and refine these successfully
The emphasis is on refinement rather than reinvention of your business operating system. It follows that Growth Mapping is designed for established businesses looking to build the right foundations to support their next phase of growth, rather than for start-ups.
How To Get Started
Growth Mapping offers you the option to work alone or with a qualified business coach who will bring insights and experience to help you get the most from the framework.
There is no cost to explore either choice. Start by booking an exploratory call at a time to suit you.
Growth Mapping: Exploratory Call
An opportunity to explore how the Growth Mapping framework can help you build a better business.
Alternatively, call us on 0345 222 5618. Or send us a few details and we’ll get back to you within one business day.