An effective team requires a collective identity, purpose, vision, goals, structure, operating system and culture.
The alignment and practical application of these features to build a motivated team that produces and sustains results are the focus of team coaching by Planned Ascent.
Some of the challenges we support clients to meet include:
- Create a clearer and shared understanding of your team’s remit and goals
- Strengthen the leadership capabilities of middle management
- Develop functional teams capable of rigorous and agile delivery of business plans
- Align team culture to the expectations of stakeholders to accelerate commercial outcomes
- Refine team organisation, systems and processes to increase productivity
- Improve collaboration through a shared understanding of team members’ personal styles and preferences
- Equip teams to embrace diversity in order to create new perspectives and closer alignment with evolving business needs.
What To Expect From Team Coaching
In team coaching, we will work with the team as a group to develop its collective awareness and capability. We may enhance this by working with individual members and other stakeholders on specific areas, where appropriate.
We will tailor-make our precise approach to your team’s context, needs and preferences as well as those of its stakeholders:
- When we coach existing teams, we capture the unique perspectives of members and stakeholders from the outset. In particular, we are interested in their perceptions of their performance and of any issues affecting this. We will also use behavioural profiling to generate further insights and shape our approach.
- If our work involves the creation of a new team, then our focus will be on creating the clearest possible foundations regarding its purpose, vision, goals and ways of working. Once again, behavioural profiling is very helpful in this context.
The combination of these various inputs and processes can create quick wins that accelerate progress and enhance performance from day one.
Our work together will involve a blend of scheduled sessions and interim contact and will demand that the team commits time outside the coaching to progress the work that flows from it.
We typically work with senior leadership teams and their future successors.
The Benefits Of Team Coaching
Team coaching will enrich your team’s appreciation of how best it can leverage diversity to mitigate weaknesses and deliver the results expected of it.
Experiencing this growth together can be highly rewarding for everyone involved. Furthermore, it will generate rich insights that will benefit team members in many aspects of their personal and professional lives.
It will also equip them to share their insights with other teams they are involved with. This will further increase their learning and your return on investment.
The Why Choose Us section of this website will help you further assess the fit between your requirements and our services.
How To Get Started
You’ve worked hard and made substantial investments to create the teams that you now rely on to deliver results. Make sure this translates into the success and fulfilment that you and your team members deserve.
There is no cost to explore your options. Book an exploratory call at a time to suit you.
Team Coaching: Exploratory Call
An opportunity to explore how team coaching can help you build a better business.
Alternatively, call us on 0345 222 5618 or send us a few details and we’ll get back to you within one business day.