Coaching Sprints Explained by Tim Cornell, Founder of Planned Ascent. Read the video script here.
Coaching Sprints are structured, 30-minute calls to consider an issue and develop a clear way forward…fast.
Working with Tim Cornell, our founder and expert business coach, you might want to focus on:
- Choosing between options whilst remaining true to your values
- Managing expectations in the face of uncertainty
- Supporting your direct reports to remain focused and resourceful
- Handling a particularly challenging stakeholder relationship
- Judging whether to step in or step back
- Positioning key messages to achieve the desired effect
What To Expect From Coaching Sprints
Coaching Sprints will take place online and last no more than 30 minutes.
To help you get the most out of your sprint, we will ask you to complete a simple webform in advance so that you come to the start line clear about what you want to achieve by the finish.
Your coach will set out and follow a structured process whilst remaining alert to your needs. This will ensure you leave the sprint committed to a clear set of actions. To consolidate these, your coach will encourage you to add these to the webform afterwards.
This way, both parties will have a record of the next steps and timeframes expressed in your own words.
Finally, we will follow up online to review progress with you and to check if you need further input or support.
The Benefits Of Coaching Sprints
Coaching Sprints provide a fast, inexpensive and energising way of developing some fresh ideas and solutions to the challenges you face every day.
- The tried and tested structure and process will ensure that your sprint is productive and generates results.
- Our external accreditation, coaching qualifications and experience of the issues you face mean that you will be working with a capable partner who will help you develop a practical way forward.
- To give you extra peace of mind if you have never worked with us before, your first sprint is free! Subsequent sprints are £99+VAT.
Get Started Today
Don’t let everyday challenges sap your energy. Use the button below to book a FREE TRIAL at a time to suit you.
Alternatively, call us on 0345 222 5618 or send us a few details and we’ll get back to you within one business day.